Hello,

I need your help for oracle designer 2000,
We are using Designer 2000 ver 2.1 with oracle 8.0.4 and trying to do Reverse Engineering

Steps we are following, is
1. I have created Repository and assign all roles & rights to User, who is owner also,
2. Then I started Designer, Designer Editor and run the Server Module Design it took all tables from my user (for testing purpose I am doing with 6tables) it run that creator server model for us.
3. Now before going to process any thing it ask me to save (actually I could save 2-3 times out of 50hits.. i don't how but all other times it give me error called "CDA-01003 Database Profile DEFAULT : Name Default is not valid oracle object name"

now in this option there is called DB Admin we try to create database Orcl1 orcl2 but still same error is there
and more over we don't get it why it asking this Question since I got only one database i.e. Orcl

so I am stuck-up here, if you know any thing related this can u please help me out.. or do you need some more point exactly what we are doing let me know,

we have some doubt like .. while connecting to designer we r having local server so no connect string is given and if try to it did not works is it problem related to that ? (this r few thoughts.)

Also I am attaching file where I took snap of error.. looking few to your mail

regards,
Aditya