Hi All.
I have Oracle 10g Database installed few weaks ago. At Sunday we have change our time from summer time to winter time. Today i started Oracle database and listner, but when i was trying to start Enterprise Manager i got this error"
ï»[oracle@bc512 bin]$ ./emctl start dbconsole
TZ set to Israel
Oracle Enterprise Manager 10g Database Control Release 10.2.0.1.0
Copyright (c) 1996, 2005 Oracle Corporation. All rights reserved.
http://bc512.haifa.ibm.com:1158/em/c...outApplication

Timezone mismatch: The agentTZRegion value (Israel) in
/home/oracle/oracle/product/10.2.0/db_1/bc512.haifa.ibm.com_orclDB/sysman/confi g/emd.properties
does not match the current environment TZ setting(Israel).
The dbconsole cannot run with this mismatch.

If Israel is the correct timezone, set your timezone environment variable to Isr ael and repeat the 'emctl start dbconsole' operation.

If Israel is not the correct timezone, make sure that the timezone in your envir onment is correct, and then run the following command in your local Oracle Home: 'emctl resetTZ agent'

The output of this command will include detailed instructions to follow, to corr ect the mismatch."

when i am trying to perform TZ reset by performing 'emctl resetTZ agent' command, i get this error"
[oracle@bc512 bin]$ ./emctl resetTZ agent
TZ set to Israel
Oracle Enterprise Manager 10g Database Control Release 10.2.0.1.0
Copyright (c) 1996, 2005 Oracle Corporation. All rights reserved.
Updating /home/oracle/oracle/product/10.2.0/db_1/bc512.haifa.ibm.com_orclDB/sysm an/config/emd.properties...
resetTZ failed.
The agentTZRegion in:
/home/oracle/oracle/product/10.2.0/db_1/bc512.haifa.ibm.com_orclDB/sysman/config /emd.properties
is not in agreement with what the agent thinks it should be.
Fix your environment.
Pick a TZ value that corresponds to time zone settings listed in:
/home/oracle/oracle/product/10.2.0/db_1/sysman/admin/supportedtzs.lst".

Can anybody help me to solve this problem.

With Regards Yakov.