1) Create 815 instance with the same init.ora and different dbname parameter for MARKETDB.
2) Create database name with MARKET DB with the precreated tablespace structure as it is on TEEDB
3) RESTRICT users on TEEDB to access database and have a count and status of objects for verfication purpose.
4) FROM TEEDB: exp userid/password buffer=9999 full=y consistant=y
5) TO MARKETDB: imp userid/password buffer=9999 full=y ignore=y
6) Verify the objects count and status on MARKETDB
7)Compile all the invalid objects.
8) You are good to go....
If size is big you might need to use pipes for your exports
OR databsse clone with cold backup files...
NOTE: Just outlining the process. Check for syntax/parameters of exp/imp and how you want your database from storage/fragmentation considerations.
I thought you only need to recreate the controlfile.
alter database backup controlfile to trace;
Check the generated tracefile, edit it, change the name here
Change init, ORACLE_SID, etc.
Execute the CREATE CONTROLFILE edited from the tracefile.