Dear All, I have to fix the issue with the following code. I'm going to create an xml in memory and writing some data in to it. Here is the code

MemoryStream memStream = new MemoryStream();
XmlWriterSettings settings = new XmlWriterSettings();
settings.Indent = true;
settings.OmitXmlDeclaration = true;
settings.NewLineHandling = NewLineHandling.Entitize ; // it will replace "\r\n" with "&#D;&#A;"
writer = XmlWriter.Create(memStream,settings);// it will write xml in memory stream
writer.WriteStartElement("order");
writer.WriteStartElement("book");
riter.WriteString("4\r\n6"); // here is the problem line
writer.WriteEndElement();
writer.WriteEndElement();
writer.Flush();

Thus I successfully created xml. It will look like

4\r\n6

Now im going to read the xml with "XmlReader" class and converting it to OracleXmlType class
Here is the code;

XmlReader xmlReader=XmlReader.Create(memStream); // Here xmlReader object only used as arg to OracelXmlType class. ie i have not used this object to read xml.
OracleXmlType objXmlType=new OracleXmlType(orclConnection,xmlReader); // I have oracle connection object named "orclConnection";

Now the issue comes. When I tried to watch the value of "objXmlType" ( by QuickWatch) i found "\r" missing from attribute value of "book". Xml look like

4\n6 // where is "\r" ??????????

But when I tried to read that xml with XmlReader object like;
xmlReader.Read();
xmlReader.ReadStartElement("order");
xmlReader.ReadStartElement("book"); // "4\r\n\6" can be viewed by debug point at this line
xmlReader.ReadEndElement();
xmlReader.ReadEndElement();
I noticed that there is no problem ie it shows "\r" , but when converting it with OracelXmlType, it ("\r") disappears.

I think now you have clear idea of the issue. Can you find any solution to this problem?
Or is this bug of "OracelXmlType" class ?

Regards
Prasad A.K