DBAsupport.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Metalink support

Exclamation Metalink support

Hi All,

I m reposting this request, bcoz i read the rules of asking question after posting the thread...and I really apologize for that. I m completely new to all this so made a mistake..

I ve recently ventured in to the world of databases and joined as a db support.Usually, i m encounterd with problems i dont find solution on the net. My friends told me that metalink is the site to look for, but unfortunately, no one is having the login for that.
    I understand it is for the licensed users only, but my use for problem solving only. So i ll appreciate if sum 1 can provide me with the login for metalink.

In case u dont want to mention in public, please email me no_emails_here@no.com

Thanks in advance.

Mahrob
    Last edited by davey23uk; 06-07-2007 at 06:34 AM.

no-one is goin to privde you alogin for mewtalink, if you have an oracle license you have a CSI number, go register on metalink with that CSI number

hi mahrob,

No one will provide you login(except your close friends)after knowing it is only for licensed user.., you r Sooo smart giving your email_id to send the login.
    Do what Dave said else no other way.

start praying Dave doesn't forward your email address to Larry LOL
    Pablo (Paul) Berzukov

Author of Understanding Database Administration available at amazon and other bookstores.

Disclaimer: Advice is provided to the best of my knowledge but no implicit or explicit warranties are provided. Since the advisor explicitly encourages testing any and all suggestions on a test non-production environment advisor should not held liable or responsible for any actions taken based on the given advice.

Talking

You could try using the Oracle Technology Network Forums.

"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." --Chinese Proverb

What about u paying for Metalink and provide us with your login?
    We all use metaling for problem solving only, that's what it's meant for.

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by mahrob
    I understand it is for the licensed users only, but my use for problem solving only. So i ll appreciate if sum 1 can provide me with the login for metalink.
    Mahrob
    Mahrob, would you give your personal mail login to others. Likewise its personal to everyone. Are you innocent or Smart or ignorant? wanna apologize again...........

Dont worry you have millions of documents and solutions available at Google. So Go.........ogle it.

Best of luck.