DBAsupport.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: CBT

Has anyone any comments on the Oracle Education's CBTcourses for DBAs (8i) ?

I'm a "thrown in at the deep end" DBA and still have lots to learn, but the current training budget won't run to instructor led training for everything I need !

Wink

I have the complete set of the Oracle8i DBA CBT/TBT's available for a reasonable price.

Email monkeymom10@hotmail.com if interested.
    "Today is the beginning of the rest of your life!"

Should have mentioned with the last post. Yes, I have used these for DBA, Developer & Financials. They are excellent - particularly written around the objectives for the OCP exams.

The ILT manuals do give a little more in-depth coverage of some topics, but these are great for getting the concepts you need to know quickly. I also like them because they have built-in simulations which let you get a real hands-on feel for what you are doing - rather than just seeing a screenshot in a book!

kahlan

How can I get the CBT? I am new to IT and needs good materials for the test. I just finished taking the classes for ocp and I am preparing to take the ocp test early next month..
    I need help and suggests please.
    Thanks

kateko,

Email me at monkeymom10@hotmail.com!