Our mission is to be the premier inventor and developer of highly reliable and elegantly simple Internet businesses. Our internally funded research and development activities are implemented by our creative and talented team of technologists and business people. Our team has achieved a remarkable track record of creating and operating new and profitable businesses with proprietary homegrown technologies at their core. From our start in 1998, we have grown to become one of only a handful of Idaho technology firms with annual revenues that exceed $100 million.
We are currently searching for an Oracle DBA.
Key Responsibilities:
•Develop and maintain relational databases.
•Responsible for the installation, configuration and upgrading of Oracle Server software and related products.
•Implement and maintain database security, i.e., create and maintain users/roles and assign privileges.
•Create systems, guidelines and methods to minimize downtime and risk of data loss.
•Establish database backup and recovery strategies.
•Create and maintain physical and logical data models.
•Establish performance monitoring criteria and methodology.
•Monitor and work with developers to maximize performance of applications that interface with the database.
Qualifications:
•Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science or related field.
•Minimum of five years IT experience with at least 2 years as a DBA.
•Knowledge of the MySQL database environment versions 4 and 5.
•Knowledge of the Oracle database environment versions 8i and 9i.
•Strong experience with SDLCs and a verifiable track record of working on software projects that met all requirements on time and within budget.
•Experience with object-oriented design.
•UNIX experience (basic shell scripts and cron).
•Desire to work in a collaborative team environment.
•Background in credit card or financial services a plus.
•Experience with Agile Development methodologies a plus.

Learn more about our stellar benefits and beautiful Boise, Idaho at www.keynetics.com. Compensation range is 70-90k + DOE. Qualified applicants should submit resumes to jobs@keynetics.com.

Keynetics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.