DBAsupport.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Oracle positions at Accenture - San Antonio,TX

Oracle positions at Accenture - San Antonio,TX

My name is Raj Gadhireddy and I am recruiter with Accenture. We currently have openings for Sr. level Oracle (applications) ERP professionals at Accenture’s delivery center in San Antonio, TX.

If you would like to know more about these positions, please get in touch with me.

No agencies please. Candidates only.

Basic Qualifications:

1 year of experience within design, implementation, testing or production support with any Oracle ERP modules - financials, manufacturing, CRM or HRMS.

Minimum 2 year degree required

US Citizenship required due to client clearance requirements.

Preferred Qualifications:

Full life cycle implementation experience in at lease one Oracle Financials module including: General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Cash Management
    Exposure to all phases of full life-cycle implementation: requirements gathering, blueprint, design, build, test, and deploy
    Experience with 11i preferred

Our people are our most important asset and we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. Your learning program will be determined by the requirements of your specific role but will usually involve specialized skills as well as personal and leadership development.You will work with your manager to determine what skills you need and how to build them.

Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.

Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.

These roles require US citizenship due to Client Clearance requirements.

Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer

:

I love the way these guys post contact information when they make these threads.
    Oracle it's not just a database it's a lifestyle!
    --------------
    BTW....You need to get a girlfriend who's last name isn't .jpg