Database(188.8.131.52) objects are pinned. Pinning process is done by:
Need to find what user, process is pinning them.
For this we considered auditing package dbms_shared_pool package.
So I planned:
- to bounce DB to not have any pinned objects
- to run:
SQL> AUDIT execute ON dbms_shared_pool BY ACCESS WHENEVER SUCCESSFUL;
Please help to audit this package and to find relevant info on which process, users are executing exec dbms_shared_pool.keep Can you also confirm whether we have to set the init.ora parameter? AUDIT_TRAIL
Please take in consideration that this is PROD instance.
We have done the following in TEST:
1. set AUDIT_TRAIL=DB
2. shutdown and restart database
3. AUDIT execute ON dbms_shared_pool BY ACCESS WHENEVER SUCCESSFUL;
4. then for testing, I issue
5. I checked v$db_object_cache and I can see FND_PROFILE is now pinned.
But when I tried to select on DBA_AUDIT_TRAIL & AUD$, I didn't get any row.
So where can I find the audit inforamtion?
have you considered searching dba_source to look for calls to that procedure?
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width