Hello, everyone!

I’m glad to present an excellent hot opportunity of a Sr. Oracle Architect in Vienna, VA.

This is a large federal IT solutions company that has 20 offices across the country and offers competitive salary with great benefits. Being an IT services provider they focus on engineering, building IT solutions, data security etc.

Position Description

Contract to permanent position.
Contract: 3 months, hourly pay rate.
Permanent: 105-115K + great benefits
US citizens or Green Card Holders only.

Responsibilities

Responsible to provide project/architectural leadership and team oversight for projects that develop/maintain Oracle databases, web applications (query/reporting), as well perform DBA responsibilities for Oracle 9i and 10g databases, and Oracle Internet Application Servers (IAS) running on Solaris Sun systems.

Experience implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) solutions is required.

Will provide advice to clients; analyze, design, develop, test, and maintain data structures and program code and user interfaces; perform usability analyses; and provide documentation for online interactive Internet Oracle applications.

Perform other development and configuration management tasks as assigned, following SEI/CMMI level 2 or higher practices.

Responsibilities include PL/SQL programmer with experience developing and optimizing procedures and functions.

Must possess ability to architect modular solutions to complex problems building a library of reusable component procedures.

Must understand options for input and output parameters and data both communicating within the database environment and to external applications.

Required Skills

Must have 5+ years of Demonstrated Architect/design of Database solutions

Must have 7 + years of: Database Software: Oracle 10g, 9i, 8i, 7.3.4

Client prefers at least 3 years with all of the below:

Application Servers: Oracle Application Server 10g, 9iAS, Apache Web Servers.

Application Architecture: Data Warehouse, Multi-tier, Client-Server, Web Services.

Software: PL/SQL, SQL, Java, HTML, DHTML, JavaScript, PL/SQL Web Tool Kit, XML, ASP, MS Visio, MS Project

IDE: JDeveloper, Oracle Enterprise Manager, Oracle Designer, TOAD

O/S: Solaris Unix, Windows, MS-DOS

Hardware: Sun Solaris

Must have some experience with SOA solutions

***Experience with LYRIS or similar types of ListServ applications is desirable.

If you feel that you’re interested in the position and that your skills are a match for it, please, don’t hesitate to contact Anna Rocheva: 678-999-3730 or arocheva@workforcesource.com