DBAsupport.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: STS Questions

Hybrid View

Question

Hi Guys

Just wondering if there are any people out there who can tell me whether or not the questions on the cd that i have come up in the exam? i know that some of the MCP ones repeat themselves, but i was just wondering was this also the case with the Oracle PL/SQL questions...

Thanks for anybody who can help?
    Carpe Diem

When I took the PL/SQL exam, I remember that some of the questions on the real exam were almost exactly the same wording that they were on the STS exam prep software.

Note: That I also remember that some of the questions were identical to STS with the exception of one word difference that would throw off the rest of the question, so make sure that you read the question and don't assume that it's something you saw on STS. I think i missed a couple because I went too fast.

Good Luck..

Exclamation re sts questions

hi,

I would just like to say this coz i have a couple of friends of mine who have gone and have given the actual exam and i have found out from that all have come out with one thing in common that STS papers though helps you a lot in getting the certification, the actual paper is a lot different in comparison to STS. So be careful and dont rely or expect too much on STS regarding the questions which you get in the exam.

regards

Laxman