Here is the Break ups..
1. Oracle Recovery Structures and Processes - 5
2. Oracle Backup and Recovery Configuration - 7
3. Physical Backup without Oracle Recovery Manager - 8
4. Complete Recovery without Recovery Manger - 5
5. Incomplete Oracle Recovery with Archiving - 3
6. Oracle Export and Import Utilities - 3
7. Additional Recovery Issues - 3
8. Oracle Utilities for Troubleshooting - 4
9. Oracle Recovery Manger Overview - 2
10. Oracle Recovery Catalog Creation and Maint - 6
11. Backups using Recovery Manager - 5
12. Restoration and Recovery using Recovery Manager - 4
13. Oracle Standby Database - 5
That is all.
Best of luck .
OCP DBA 7.3, 8, 8i, 9i
Sun Solaris 8 Sys. Admin.
Re: Congratulations RAM!
If you can email me some tips regarding the B&R 8i to firstname.lastname@example.org, I will be very appreciated. I have prepared it using sts of 8, there are greate difference between the two format. Please help. thanks
can u give some tips and guidance on that .
I am planning to appear for (oracle dba and backup and recovery)
html code is off
Congrats ! Can you please send some of the tips for backup and recovery paper. I am going to take this test by 20th mar'2001.
My e-mail id is : email@example.com
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width