Oracle Database Developer and Programmer Positions in OKC
Let me take a moment to introduce our firm to you. Willmott Talent Acquisition Solutions is a research and recruiting firm located in McLean, VA and Lexington, MA. Currently many of our clients, top-notch leading government contractors, have multiple permanent positions in several locations across the US and overseas.
If you or someone you know might be interested in learning more about these opportunities, please email me your updated resume and feel free to distribute this to anyone you feel may be interested. Thank you in advance.
Tinker AFB, OK
The Candidate shall provide all aspects of the management and operations for Oracle Database and Application servers.
This shall include, but not be limited to, the following tasks:
• User management: Set-up and delete accounts, resets passwords, and periodically check disk usage, provide client and database level assistance,
• Database maintenance: Create and delete database files and tablespaces, check partition information, check integrity and freespace utilization
• Performance optimization: Ensure indexes and data dictionaries are correctly set up, ensure adequate network connectivity exists,
• Expansion of existing database: Identify and create requirements for expanding current database (new hardware, CPU, partitions, memory)
• Back up and recovery: Perform periodic backups as directed and ensure recovery is possible in minimal time with minimal data loss.
• Troubleshooting: Perform database and client-level troubleshooting as required.
2-3 years data base administration experience in a Sun Solaris, Unix environment and Oracle 9i. Experience with Oracle 10g a plus. Solaris and Oracle certifications a plus[/COLOR]
Sr. Software Developer
Searching for developers with hands-on experience in architecture, design, development and implementation of commercial grade applications using cutting edge technology and agile development methodologies.
• Architect, design, develop, test, implement and maintain primarily Web-based software applications and programs using: Microsoft .Net Framework, ASP.Net, C#.Net, VB.Net, XML, Java, HTML, CSS, VBScript, Visual Basic, SQL, Oracle 9i/10g, MS SQL Server, and other technologies.
• Provide software application and programs support functions with on-call responsibilities.
• Assist Systems Administrators team with support and maintenance of an enterprise data center, performance tuning tasks, and systems and software architecture.
• Mentor less skilled developers and participate in peer review groups.
• Produce and maintain professional quality documentation for code, systems, software, and applications as required by project requirements
Must be able to obtain a DoD Secret security clearance[/COLOR].
Willmott Talent Acquisition Solutions
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width