Experts,

we have downloaded the Oracle 11i E-bussiness suit from http://edelivery.oracle.com

During the extraction of each zip files to create stage the following files, COMPONENTS.LABEL & DVD.LABLES are found in 3 zip files and therefore during extraction it is asking to replace the exsisting files, we feel it will create problem in identifiing the disks from stage during the installation process. How we can solve this or is there any workaround to do this?

Details:
------
11i Release 11.5.10.2 for Microsoft Windows Rapid Install Databases - Disk 1 (Part 1 of 7)
Part Number :B24309-01_1of7
when we extract this zip file it creates the followings

c:\stage11i\OraAppDB\Disk1
c:\stage11i\OraAppDB\compoents.label
c:\stage11i\OraAppDB\dvd.label

11i Release 11.5.10.2 for Microsoft Windows Rapid Install Databases - Disk 2 (Part 1 of 6)
Part Number : B24310-01_1of6

c:\stage11i\OraAppDB\Disk10

11i Release 11.5.10.2 for Microsoft Windows Rapid Install Databases - Disk 3 (Part 1 of 6)
Part Number : B24311-01_1of6

c:\stage11i\OraAppDB\Disk14

In the above steps 2 and 3, the files COMPONENTS.LABEL, DVD.LABELS are extracted to the same directory and hence it is asking to replace the existing ones.

we beleive these files are used to identify the sequence of the disks to be installed during the installation. Since we replace / left the existing files as its, installation process may not identify the sequence properly.

How we can solve the problem? Your Help is highly appreciated

Thank you in advance