1) buy a new disk
2) increase your temp tablespace
3) rebuild you invalid indexes
4) STOP TO REBUILD YOUR INDEXES
5) STOP TO REBUILD YOUR INDEXES
6) STOP TO REBUILD YOUR INDEXES
7) STOP TO REBUILD YOUR INDEXES
8) STOP TO REBUILD YOUR INDEXES
9) STOP TO REBUILD YOUR INDEXES
10) go to point 4
I've added space to temp tablespace but still its giving the same error i.e. unable to extend in temp and thr is not enough space on disk.
Can u pls tell me how much free space i require in temp tablespace to rebuild index of 10 GB?
Thanks in advance.
Whats the count of ur table table again? As far as my knowledge is concerned is it better and faster to drop and re-create the index than rebuilding it. The existing temp will just be enough.
Last edited by yxez; 09-04-2006 at 08:00 AM.
It seems to me like it's a sizing issue and the data growth is not correctly reflected in your database sizing document. So You better modify the sizing document and ask for the extra disks. Temporary fix drop the unused indexes after index monitoring.
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width