Minimum: $70,000.00 | Maximum: $95,000.00 | Target : $82,000.00
The ideal candidate will have skills and understanding of database technologies and platforms as well as a competency in financial or investment application environments. He or she should possess data analysis skills and be able to translate impacts to Data Store integrations. Strong software vendor relationship management skills related to application bug/fix processes and vendor release management. A background in investments or financial services is preferred, and strong written and verbal communications skills are a must.
• Experience in working with financial or investment applications such as products from Principia or Princeton Financial is a plus
• Experience in design and implementation of applications that manage financial assets such as bonds, real estate or similar markets
• Experience in design and implementation of data integration layer for operational Data Store and Enterprise Data Warehouse
• Ability to understand complex business requirements and translate them into technical requirements for either development or vendor developed enhancements
• Ability to review vendor release notes and translate to required changes and impacts to the current environment
• Moderate understanding of relational and dimensional data models and databases
• A strong background with UNIX and Oracle technologies is a must
• Experience with Web application development ( J2EE, HTML, XML, etc.)
A background in fixed income investments is preferred.