Minimum: $75,000.00 | Maximum: $115,000.00 | Target : $110,000.0
Road warrior

Atlanta, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Columbus, Cleveland, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Hartford, Houston, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, New York City, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Tulsa or Washington D.C.

Oracle Financials Team Leads needed - requires core Oracle Financials (some combination of GL, AR, AP, PO FA, project Accounting).This Lead Consultant will provide functional and business process experience while leading teams of Oracle 11i implementation projects. He/she will be responsible for planning, leading and actively participating in design, configuration and testing of Oracle s E-Business Suite. This position requires strong Oracle 11i product knowledge/experience as well as strong managerial and communication skills. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. Bachelors degree preferred. Advise Object-Oriented (OO) Development Solutions and advise application development methodology & tools and perform IC Asset Management. Apply Project/Process Management Principles and apply negotiating techniques. Apply pricing concepts and use risk awareness knowledge and client focus. Since the majority of our consulting work is done at our client sites, this position requires up to 100% travel
Team Lead experience (at least 1-2 FLC as a team lead) with some combination of Oracle Financials, GL, AR, AP, PO or Project Accounting

5 years experience implementing Oracle 11i Financials

Functional, not technical implementation experience

Commercial (not public sector) Oracle experience

CANDIDATES WITHOUT FULL CONTACT INFORMATION ON THE RESUME WON'T BE CONSIDERED