DBA Lead/Manager in DC Metro Area
DBA Team Lead/Sr. Project Manager
Lead a team of DBAs and Data Modelers that support Restatement Development effort. Candidate will be responsible for task assignment, QA, developing and tracking to project plans, managing issues, and team building.
• Manage all database objects several development, test, and acceptance Oracle databases. It is likely that the candidate will be responsible for approximately 4 Sybase data servers.
• Coordinate all Oracle system changes with the Business Teams, Developers, and the Operational (production) DBA team
• Build , manage and respond to all monitoring events
• Build and manage all application database maintenance activities
• Coordinate with the application teams to diagnose and correct all application and database issues.
• Provide Oracle performance tuning and general database expertise to the developers and operations personnel
• Interface with operations team.
• Provide database change and release management
• Advise and coordinate future architectural changes with the development and production DBAs.
• Mentor members of the team
• 5+ years of experience as a Oracle DBA and/or Data Modeler experience with oracle 9i or 10G
• Experience as a team lead
• Experience in database performance and tuning
• Experience with large volume databases
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent leadership and teaming skills
• Understanding version control strategies and software (Clearcase, other)
• Knowledge of Unix operating system
• 5+ years of experience with Sybase
• Expertise in project planning, task assignment, personnel management, metrics development, and/or process definition
• UNIX OS and scripting experience is preferred
Please send your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width