Oracle DBA in DC Metro Area
Sr. Database Administrator
• Manage all database objects in a large 24*7 mission critical system.
• Coordinate all Oracle system changes with the Operational DBA teams
• Build , manage and respond to all monitoring events
• Build and manage all application database maintenance activities
• Coordinate with the application teams to diagnose and correct all application and database issues.
• Provide Oracle performance tuning expertise
• Proved database change and release management
• Advise and coordinate future architectural changes with the development and operational DBAs.
• Mentor junior members the team
• Lead junior DBAs and contractors
• 10+ years of experience as a Oracle DBA Experience with oracle 9i or 10G
• Expertise in Oracle performance tuning (SQL, database and system)
• Expertise managing Oracle applications
• Expertise in Oracle system management
• Expertise in Oracle Architecture
• Experience with large multi-terabyte instances, including partition management
• Expertise with OLAP data warehouse designs and concepts.
• Experience with OLTP and OLAP database modeling.
• Understanding of PLSQL
• UNIX OS and scripting experience is preferred
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent leadership and teaming skills
Please send resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width