Sr Oracle DBA- Schaumburg, IL
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Install, configure, and manage Oracle databases.
• Provide database backup and recovery services for Oracle application databases
• Monitor the performance of production systems and utilize appropriate tools to identify tuning requirements
• Perform database cloning per customer requests.
• Provide on-call 24 X 7 support for mission critical databases and environments
• Provide proactive maintenance including periodic account/security management/patch application.
• Knowledge and solid experience of installation, configuration, and cloning of Oracle databases.
• Solid knowledge and experience with RMAN required.
• Excellent knowledge and hands on experience of database backup and recovery
• Strong experience with Oracle database performance tuning
• Knowledge and experience with Oracle applications 11.x would be a plus
• Solid UNIX skills
• Understands and is willing to provide on a rotational basis, 24 X 7 database support
• Minimum 8 years IT experience
• Minimum 5 years Oracle DBA experience on multiple instances
• 4 years UNIX skills
• Strong communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills
location? salary? contact details?
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width