PLEASE CALL J. RICKLEY, IMMEDIATE NEED, NO H1 PLEASE.
POSITION IS IN SCOTTSDALE, ARIZONA... NO OUT OF STATE CANDIDATES PLEASE
seeking a motivated, organized and versatile senior level database administrator (DBA) who can work both autonomously and as a member of an interdepartmental team to realize the technical goals involved in supporting an Oracle HRMS OAB/Payroll production environment.
Candidate must be highly skilled in the following areas:
* 8i/9i General Database Administration (upgrades, log rotation, table space monitoring)
* Oracle on Microsoft Windows 2000/2003
* Cloning 11i on MS-Windows/NT (Windows Service creation)
* Backup & Recovery (RMAN)
* 11i Upgrades, Migrations & Patching
* Creating and monitoring Metalink SR's (iTars)
* Written and verbal communication
* Project management and documentation of processes and procedures.
* Candidate must have some direct experience in the following areas:
* 11i Administration (maintaining Concurrent manager and FND requests tables)
* Adept in PL/SQL programming
* Printer Setup on Oracle 11i in a Windows environment
* DB & script Performance Tuning (Bash scripting)
* Windows O/S System Administration
* Application and network security