We are looking for an exceptional individual with strong Project Manager skills on Oracle implementations and deployments. By joining NaviSite’s Professional Services team, you will participate actively in the solution design, delivery, and project management of projects. In this role, you will have the opportunity to increase your Project Management skills in working closely with our technical and functional consultants.
This position requires considerable experience and knowledge of Oracle's suite of applications, as well as excellent communication and presentation skills.
- 5-8 years of Oracle Application and Technology experience, with hands-on implementation and project management experience
- Exposure or experience in global delivery and offshore outsourcing is required
- Work experience in a hosted application environment or with a managed services provider is a plus
- At least two project life cycle project management experience.
- Application and Technology implementation methodology experience is necessary
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- Strong personal leadership skills and personal creativity
- Larger company experience but able to thrive in a hands-on entrepreneurial environment
- Experience dealing with global customers and partners
- BA/BS required
* Communication skills: strong presentation/ communication / facilitation skills (oral and written).
* Business process analysis and redesign experience: strong business analysis skills; process mapping; business process redesign and implementation.
* Strong interpersonal, communication, and client-facing skills, which demonstrates confidence and fosters a "Trusted Advisor" relationship with the client.
* Able to present solutions described above to senior client management via whiteboard and PowerPoint.
* General consulting skills, including: team facilitation, business case development, and supply chain assessment / strategy.
* Lead teams (both consulting and client employees).
Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, support.