Oracle Supply Chain and Manufacturing Functional Consultant
Position will be based at client’s project (which client is TBD based on your specific qualifications)
The Oracle Functional Supply Chain/Manufacturing Consultant will be responsible for implementing and managing applications in various supply chain and manufacturing tracks on client engagements – Discrete Manufacturing, Advanced Planning Suite, Process Manufacturing. In this role you will define functional designs for mapping industry leading practices to client’s unique requirements and processes; gather requirements and create business process models based on client requirements; facilitate process design workshops; configure the applications; work closely with the technical team in associated technical scope like conversions, interfaces, reports, and extensions.
Key Responsibilities May Include:
* Defining, architecting and re-engineering business processes.
* Setup the system to meet the desired business process and requirements based on knowledge about the Oracle Supply Chain and Manufacturing applications functionality, tools, templates and Oracle Application Implementation methodologies
* Supply chain and manufacturing process analysis; process design, mapping, and re-engineering; process/software gap analysis and resolution
* Troubleshooting and issue resolution with Oracle Applications Supply Chain/Manufacturing modules, configuration and training/assisting users
* Functional design and design review of Oracle Applications data conversions, interfaces, custom reporting, and custom applications
* Experience in one or more of the following product areas: Discrete Manufacturing, Advanced Planning Suite, Process Manufacturing
* At least 3 Oracle Supply Chain and Manufacturing Application full cycle implementations
* 6+ years related experience
* Bachelor's degree
* Travel (up to 75%) may be required depending on your location relative to clients
* Must be familiar with Application Implementation Methodology (Oracle AIM and related methods, etc.)
Detailed Functional Knowledge of the Oracle eBusiness Suite Supply Chain modules (2 or more of the following modules):
Bills of Material
Work in Progress
Advanced Planning Suite:
Advanced Supply Chain Planning
Constraint Based Optimization
Mfg Accounting Controller
Process Product Development
Professional Skill Requirements:
* Communication skills: strong presentation/ communication /
facilitation skills (oral and written).
* Business process analysis and redesign experience: strong
business analysis skills; process mapping; business process redesign and
* Strong interpersonal, communication, and client-facing skills, which demonstrates confidence and fosters a "Trusted Advisor" relationship with the client.
* Able to present solutions described above to senior client management via whiteboard and PowerPoint.
* General consulting skills, including: team facilitation, business case development, and supply chain assessment / strategy.
* Lead teams (both consulting and client employees).
* Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, support
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width