Hi

We are doing the cloning of our CRP1 to CRP2 using Rapid clone DOC no (230672.1).

I want to know certain things …

1> As per the step no 3 ; is it required to apply the patch 3453499 (11i.ADX.F) ? and what exactly it does? I am asking this question because One of my client’s Instance is managed by the third party and when we checked there instance we found that they have not applied this patch but still they managed to do the cloning.( they are claiming they have done through Rapid Clone, to which I am not agree )

2> It is also recommended that we should apply AD.I.2 but we are still on AD.H, Please suggest

3> As per the DOC the Section 2: Clone Oracle Applications 11i ----when you copy the Database tier file system (section 2 b) from source to target ----it just say copy the dbf files from source to target …..

my question is if we just copy the file system then inside the Database DB_ID and Global_name will belong to Source Database …do we have to change it manually then HOW …if not can we leave it like that and proceed to Section 3 (Configure the Target System) will it change DB_ID and global_name internally???

4> I did the same way just copy the DBF file and move to Section 3 and I am getting this error..

The jServ gives error in

/d04/oracle/kdevora1.0.2.2/iAS/Apache/Jserv/logs/jvm
-bash-3.00$ cat OACoreGroup.0.stderr
jtf: JTF Extensions loaded!
oracle.apps.jtf.base.resources.FrameworkException: Cannot get Connection
at oracle.apps.jtf.util.GeneralPreference.getUserId(GeneralPreference.java:2363)
at oracle.apps.jtf.base.session.ServletSessionManager.startStandAloneSession(ServletSessionManager.java :3479)
at oracle.apps.jtf.base.session.ServletSessionManager.startStandAloneSession(ServletSessionManager.java :3424)
at oracle.apps.jtf.base.session.ServletSessionManager.startStandAloneSession(ServletSessionManager.java :3413)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
at oracle.apps.jtf.cache.CacheUtil.invokeMethod(CacheUtil.java:116)
at oracle.apps.jtf.cache.ServletSessionManagerWrapper.startStandAloneSession(ServletSessionManagerWrapp er.java:27)
at oracle.apps.jtf.cache.CacheWorkerThread.statsWriter(CacheWorkerThread.java:173)
at oracle.apps.jtf.cache.CacheWorkerThread.run(CacheWorkerThread.java:337)
jtf: JTF Extensions loaded!
oracle.apps.jtf.base.resources.FrameworkException: Cannot get Connection
at oracle.apps.jtf.util.GeneralPreference.getUserId(GeneralPreference.java:2363)
at oracle.apps.jtf.base.session.ServletSessionManager.startStandAloneSession(ServletSessionManager.java :3479)
at oracle.apps.jtf.base.session.ServletSessionManager.startStandAloneSession(ServletSessionManager.java :3424)
at oracle.apps.jtf.base.session.ServletSessionManager.startStandAloneSession(ServletSessionManager.java :3413)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
at oracle.apps.jtf.cache.CacheUtil.invokeMethod(CacheUtil.java:116)
at oracle.apps.jtf.cache.ServletSessionManagerWrapper.startStandAloneSession(ServletSessionManagerWrapp er.java:27)
at oracle.apps.jtf.cache.CacheWorkerThread.statsWriter(CacheWorkerThread.java:173)
at oracle.apps.jtf.cache.CacheWorkerThread.run(CacheWorkerThread.java:337)
-bash-3.00$

Please suggest

Sonu