Great Opportunity in the Philadelphia Area
Database Administrator - Lawson
We are now working on a search for one of our clients that is based out of the Philadelphia area. This large hospital system has facilities from Maine to Miami, and is looking for a DBA to join their Lawson team. This person will be working with 10 to 12 other team members, but will serve as the only Oracle DBA support. Initial implementation of the Lawson system will take place over a 2 to 3 year period. Salary is competitive, travel is limited to the local area only 10 to 20% of the time, and the client is a financially healthy/stable organization.
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or relevant work experience
- 5 or more years of hands-on experience with Oracle databases
- Experience with Oracle 9i
- Experience with administering Oracle databases in an ERP environment:
*designing, tuning, monitoring, backup strategy, restoring, and analysis of databases
- Maintaining Lawson dictionaries:
*defining new tables, columns, indices, and relationships
- Experience in software test design, script development, test execution, and documentation
- Experience in software version control, maintenance, and upgrade
- Implementation or upgrade experience preferred
Does this sound like you or anyone that you know? If so please contact Blake at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 800-638-1661.
Position Has Been Filled
This position is no longer available due to having already been filled. FGP International encourages you to continue to submit your resumes to us as we are constantly looking for great caniddates for our nation wide client list.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Blake at email@example.com or by calling 800-638-1661.
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width