Hi,
my name is Alex and I work with Connecting People Inc. We have a permanent job opportunity available in the western suburbs of Illinois. I am including the job description so you can all take a look at it. Feel free to contact me if you are interested, my contact information is located below the job posting.

Job Type Database Administrator
Job Title Oracle Applications DBA
Daily Job Responsibilities The primary responsibility of 24x7 production support and continued implementation of the Oracle 11.5.10 Applications and 10g databases.

Position Responsibilities:
* Expertise in Apps Troubleshooting, Installation, Patching, Patch analysis, Cloning, Maintenance, Migration, Upgrade, Concurrent Manager, Maintenance Pack application, JDK, JInitiator, Dev6i upgradge, Tuning, System Administration, Form Server
* Ability to analyze information to make recommendations on monitoring and performance

Required Experience and Degree(s):
* Bachelors degree required
* 3 to 6 years of hands-on experience supporting Oracle Applications and databases
* Experience in system admin responsibilities

Required Skills:
* Strong in depth Oracle database experience in Oracle DB tuning, SQL tuning, Database migration, Backup and Recovery, RMAN, OEM and SQL/PLSQL
* Experience working with System Administration, Application Administration, CRM Administration and Workflow Administration
* Experience working with Oracle 10g, CRM and Financial modules of Oracle Applications (11.5.10)

Regards,

Alex Mozota
Career Consultant

Connecting People, Inc.
Technology Solutions For People

1225 17th Street, Suite 1825
Denver, Colorado 80202

Main: 720-977-9350
Fax: 303-298-7060
email: amozota@connectingpeopleinc.com
Web: http://www.connectingpeopleinc.com