Mercury ITG Developer
Email resume's to email@example.com
The position will be part of the WebMD Mercury ITG support team and will assist the teams in future phases of installs. This position includes being the main architecture for sizing and requirements as it pertains to ITG. This position will also assist with adding users, editing permissions to predefined roles, defining new security roles, defining new process flows, scripting changes within the application, editing defined process flows, and managing data elements, developing interfaces, custom reports, and portlets.
Responsible for working with the operations team to complete installation and on- going maintenance of the Mercury Application. Act as second line support to the operations team, intake & report specialist and working along side the configuration analyst. Implement and maintain support procedures.
Work closely with configuration analyst to continue defining workflow processes and augment the application as needed. Responsible for building interfaces, portlets, and custom reports. Responsible for architecture sizing and system requirements and upgrade technical support. Responsible for QA/Testing of application and scripts.
Key Skill Sets
- Mercury Development Experience
- Shell Scripting
- SDLL Experience
- Mercury Loadrunner
- Oracle 9i
- Web Client Java Based
- Good understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Significant proficiency with computer applications
- Expereince with software change management process
- Ability to validate data for accuracy
- Must possess a strong aptitude for multi tasking and ability to work under pressure to handle multiple priorities and deliverables - while maintaining professional and composure.
- Skill set best suited for detailed work
- Familiarity with oracle databases and knowledge of database relations
- Ability to handle change while still meeting the deadlines
- Knowledge in Shell Scripting, SQL Plus, Unix / Win NT environments
- Experience administering and using version control tools
- Working knowledge of HTML / JSP
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width