DBAsupport.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 10Gias listening port issues

10Gias listening port issues

I am running an 10gias with Apache 1.3 as the web server. The default configuration is for the HTTP Server to listen on port 7780 and the Web Server Cache to listen on port 80. My company (c1) merged with another company (c2). In order for c2 to access our websites our network group opened port 80 WIDE OPEN. Now all IP's that can get within our company firewall can access port 80. All other ports have restrictions and network refuses to open other ports at this time. I changed the default configuration in 10ias (based on Oracle Documentation) to HTTP Server listening on port 80 and the webcache listening on port 7780. Everything seems to work fine accept pages that have hover button applets, created in Frontpage. These pages come up but the button is grayed out and hyperlink functionality does not work for any of those with c2 IP addresses. C1 employees have no problem viewing any information on this website but they have access to both ports. Did I miss something, when changing the configuration, that would redirect all links within a hover button applet to route through port 7780?

tried turning webcache off? see what happens

Shutting down the webcache makes no difference. Instead of hover buttons, the screen show grayed-out boxes. Any ideas.