DBAsupport.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Oracle Applications DBA & Oracle Apps Developer Postions in Chicago Suburbs

Oracle Applications DBA & Oracle Apps Developer Postions in Chicago Suburbs

This is a very hot role and I need to get response ASAP so I can get your resume to my client with in the next couple days.

I am currently searching for a Oracle Applications DBA for a new division of a well-established utilities company in the Western suburbs of Chicago. As I read your information I thought you might be a fit for this role or maybe know someone you can refer me to that would be interested in hearing about this opportunity.

About me:
    Please, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Bryan Hearn and I am an Executive Recruiter at HT Associates. HT Associates is an Executive Search Firm with over 25 years experience working with some of the biggest companies in Chicago. We are different than other search firm because of the level of involvement and professionalism we have with our candidates. We will work with you throughout the interview process to make sure you are well informed and well prepared for the interview process.

Job Information:
    My client is looking for extremely sharp multifaceted full-time permanent Oracle Application DBA who will provide 24x7 production support and continued implementation of the Oracle 11.5.10 Applications and 10g databases.

Position Responsibilities:
    * Expertise in Apps Troubleshooting, Installation, Patching, Patch analysis, Cloning, Maintenance, Migration, Upgrade, Concurrent Manager, Maintenance Pack application, JDK, JInitiator, Dev6i upgrade, Tuning, System Administration, Form Server
    * Ability to analyze information to make recommendations on monitoring and performance

Required Experience and Degree(s):
    * Bachelors degree required
    * 3 to 6 years of hands-on experience supporting Oracle Applications and databases
    * Experience in system admin responsibilities

Required Skills:
    * Strong in depth Oracle database experience in Oracle DB tuning, SQL tuning, Database migration, Backup and Recovery, RMAN, OEM and SQL/PLSQL
    * Experience working with System Administration, Application Administration, CRM Administration and Workflow Administration
    * Experience working with Oracle 10g, CRM and Financial modules of Oracle Applications (11.5.10)

Bryan Hearn
    Executive Recruiter
    Work: 847-577-0300
    Fax: 847-577-8131
    Email: bhearn@htassociates.com
    Providing Executive Recruiting to Chicago's Most Prestigous Employers since 1980

I can tell the level of your professionalism by your extensive use of copy & paste... "with in" reason, of course.
    Jeff Hunter