Referrals Needed for Sr. Oracle DBA/ Peoplesoft Admin Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Referrals Needed for Sr. Oracle DBA/ Peoplesoft Admin

Houston, TX

Referrals Needed for Sr. Oracle DBA/ Peoplesoft Admin

Looking to network with some DBA professionals interested in new job opportunities and/ or who might need my networking assistance in the future for any job opportunities available. Ask about the referral fees for any referral/ someone you know who might be available.

Solid enterprise wide company within the energy market specializing in the "upstream" pipeline is actively looking for what they are calling a Senior Oracle DBA who is very strong on the Peoplesoft financial side. Administration of both will be required with minimal support of other existing databases such as SQL. It is a perm job paying between $75-90K depending highly upon existing work experience.

any referrals, job interest or just need to contact me regarding your situation, I would be glad to speak with you. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you as well.

Contact Todd Harris at 713-980-9400 x.128

I've got two people perfect for the position. What's the referral fee?
    Jeff Hunter
    Get Firefox!
    "I pledge to stop eating sharks fin soup and will not do so under any circumstances."