DBAsupport.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: CA-Central, Sr. DBA, Oracle 8i/9i with 11i app modules, Energy Industry, UNIX

Thumbs up CA-Central, Sr. DBA, Oracle 8i/9i with 11i app modules, Energy Industry, UNIX

Established, growing, and well-respected Southern San Joaquin Valley “energy” related entity has an immediate need for a well-heeled DBA with 4 to 5+ years experience supporting Oracle 8i/9i databases in a UNIX environment. The ideal candidate will have in-depth knowledge of Oracle 11i application modules. In-depth knowledge of the Oracle Financials data flow in the “energy” industry helpful but not required.

All applicants must be professional and courteous with excellent analytical, verbal and written communications skills.

The selected candidate will enjoy a competitive salary (DOE) & benefits package in a geographic location known for its family friendly surroundings and the noted absence of many metropolitan ills. The cost of living is very reasonable, and the cost of housing offers some of the best value in the State.

For immediate and confidential consideration, time is of the essence, qualified individuals are encouraged to submit a current resume to:

Larry V. Combs, Esq.
    4909 Stockdale Highway, Suite 289
    Bakersfield, California 93309
    Phone: 661-831-0149

PREFERRED SUBMISSION METHOD:
    Email: Lcombs@Search4um.com
    (Text or Word Files)

P.S. $500 referral fee paid for referral of a candidate not in our files who we place into this positon.
    Last edited by Search4um; 02-09-2006 at 01:49 AM.