The Lead Oracle DBA is responsible for the development, installation, upgrading, capacity planning, and performance tuning of Oracle databases. Conducts research and provides resolution of Oracle and Oracle application bugs. Establish technical leadership of the Oracle DBA team on new technology and projects. Create and maintain an environment of continuous process improvement for all Oracle systems.

Responsibilities:
• Provide project planning and ad-hoc leadership to other developers, development, installation, upgrade, capacity planning, performance tuning, backup and recovery, security administration and troubleshooting for development and production of large-scale Oracle databases
• Provide development, installation, upgrade, capacity planning, performance tuning, backup and recovery, security administration and troubleshooting for development and production large-scale Oracle Applications 11i (GL, AP, AR, PO and iProcurement
• Cloning of Oracle applications and Oracle databases
• Provides functional analyst and developer support
• Code Promotion/Change Control
• Systems planning, resource planning

Qualifications:
• 5+ years experience in Oracle database administration, data security/integrity and performance monitoring and tuning
• 2+ Years experience with administration of Oracle Applications 11/11i (GL, AP, AR, PO, HR)
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Strong familiarity with Oracle database 8i, Oracle Applications 11i administration, Apache Web server, Solaris and PL/SQL
• Excellent scripting and tools development skills.
• Good understanding of computer hardware and SAN-based disk sub-systems

TO APPLY - Send your resume to suzanne@opusrecruiting.com