DBAsupport.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Immediate need for Oracle DBA and DBD

Immediate need for Oracle DBA and DBD

Hello! I am a recruiter with Acxiom Corporation. Acxiom is currently seeking Database Administrators and Database Developers who are willing to relocate to Central Arkansas. If you are interested or would like more details about the positions, please e-mail your resume and salary requirements to me at amontg@acxiom.com.

Who are we? Acxiom Corporation is headquartered in Little Rock, AR, with sites all over the world. We’re a company that couples cutting edge data technology tools and products with superior consulting talent. These data solutions and products are the backbone to marketing solutions for our client base which includes industry leaders in banking, credit card, automotive, insurance, and retail. Not only are we a leader in our industry, but we also provide an extraordinary business culture that creates a great working environment for our associates, one of our most valued assets. Make your next career move your best career move.

I want to relocate...I am Dba ORacle n Sql server 2000...having 3 years of Exp...Oracle 8i certified............

And your other question was about how to change internal's password?