Oracle DBA consultant - Torrance, CA

I am recruiting a P/T Oracle DBA for a biochemical company in Torrance, CA. Here is more information:

The consultant should be a certified Oracle DBA and available to work in their IT department for one full week and then once a week on an ongoing basis.

There is no data base design involved. What they need is someone knowledgeable enough to set up the backup process, keep the database operating optimally, train them on best practices/proper maintenance, and be a resource if they run into problems. None of the work can be done off-site. Experience setting up RMAN scripts and Oracle 9i experience is necessary.

COMPANY:
They are an international, technology-based company specializing in the production of innovative biochemical and pharmaceutical compounds. This position is within the division that has scientific know-how in peptide conjugation, antibody production (peptides and proteins) for immunoassay, immunohistochemistry and immunocytochemistry, kit formulation and iodination of peptides. The company employs approximately 540 motivated and qualified people worldwide.

If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please forward your:

-resume in Word or Txt format
-your compensation requirement
-confirmation that Torrance is commutable for you
-work authorization (ie citizen, green card holder, H1B, etc)

In exchange, I'll be happy to provide additional information.

Thank you so much for your time.