Oracle 11i Apps. DBA / Developer - Saudi Arabia (Permanent)
eXample Consulting group is assisting our client to mobilize an Oracle 11i Apps DBA / Developer for an open position in Saudi Arabia. Details as below.
Role: 11i Apps. DBA / Developer (Permanent position)
No. of Positions : 1
Location: Jeddah, KSA
- Hands on 11i DBA experience (Instal, configure, patching, replicate/clone, finetune, backup and associated DBA tasks)
- Worked on DBA and development tasks in OPM (previously GEMMS), Financials and HRMS Modules as part of implementation and support team
- Additional ability to handle "RICE" development tasks as an Oracle developer
- Experienced in version 11.5.8 and above on Oracle 9i/10g in Unix/Linux/Solaris or Windows environments
Experience: 3 to 9 years
- Previous experience in KSA/Middle East countries
- Knowledge of Arabic, definite plus
- Exposure to Special Edition/Rapidapps/Rapidstart, good plus
- Experience in 11i OPM rollout in CPG/FMCG business, much useful
If you are suitable, available, interested and have valid passport, respond with CV, contacts and salary (current/expected) details to careers(at)examplecg.com.
Thanks for your time and interest.
Director - Professional Services,
eXample Consulting Group
I'd need at least 10 Million life insurance benefit....
We'll keep an eye on a certain Jeff Hunter lurking on the streets of Dubai
I'm a JOLE(JavaOracleLinuxEnthusiast)
--- Everything was meant to be
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width