DBAsupport.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [kpotcprc: uga depth exceeded], [16], [],

ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [kpotcprc: uga depth exceeded], [16], [],

Hi
    I am working on a oracle 9i and windows xp.
    I am running he java application (running the application batch job , it will take 6hours complete) . after some time (3hours later) i got the below excpetion
    ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [kpotcprc: uga depth exceeded], [16], [], [], [], [], [], []

pl anybody suggest me ow to resolve this one????

Thanks & Regards
    Venkata Vara Prasad Kosaraju
    Venkata vara Prasad Kosaraju

Contact (whichever way you like - metalink, phone call, ....) Oracle support - this is what you should allways do when you encounter ORA-600.
    Jurij Modic
    ASCII a stupid question, get a stupid ANSI
    24 hours in a day .... 24 beer in a case .... coincidence?

Check the Alert log and explore what happened during the batch job process. Before the ORA 600 error, you can see if these ora errors are written to a trace file. Open that trace file and and see if you can identify the statements listed first and the header information.

If you cannot get any clue as why it happend run the batch job again and see for ora 600 error. Still if you get it then you have to call/log TAR with Oracle Support.
    "What is past is PROLOGUE"