I am inquiring about your interest in a Oracle DBA opportunity with FEDITC,LLC in Germantown,MD. We need a talented DBA to start immediately with our company.

The project involves an Oracle eBusiness Suite 11i financials system as the core financial system. Feditc designed the I-MANAGE system architecture and systems integration for our client. FEDITC staff provide the Oracle
Applications 11i financials implementation, database administration, applications systems administration,
data warehouse architecture, design expertise, and IT Security related support.

Responsibilities of the Oracle DBA include:

Concurrent Manager
Performance tuning
Software implementations
Oracle Portal configurations
Applications cloning
System integration and development support of Oracle e-Business Federal Financial Applications 11i(11.5.9)

"This position does require U.S. Citizenship and the ability to obtain a "Q" Clearance"

Feditc, LLC specializes in implementing, integrating, upgrading, and maintaining mission critical IT applications and systems; including major Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) in the Federal Market (such as Oracle eBusiness Suite 11i Federal Financials and Human Resources applications). Additional strengths include FISMA certification & accreditation; Assessment and Identity Management for FIPS201; IV&V; Network Security; and Wireless Network Installation and Maintenance. Federal Information Technology Consulting, LLC (FEDITC) is headquartered in Rockville, MD with a satellite office in Arlington, VA. Our employees average 14 years of IT expertise and serve our customers with quality IT services. We are committed to the highest standards of integrity, excellence, and performance in dealing with our clients. Our mission is to be the best in providing secure, accurate, efficient and timely business driven technology solutions to all public sector markets in support of their business objective. FEDITC is an Oracle Network Partner.

FEDITC offers 1099 and W2 employment arrangements. Our salaried employees enjoy a competitive medical plan, a dental plan, Life Insurance, and paid vacation days, sick days, and holidays. In addition, you are eligible for our company 401(k) plan after 1 year of service.

If you are interested, please send your resume as a word attachment to rgoudie@feditc.com, your W2 salary or 1099 hourly request, and when you can be available to begin work. I look forward to your response.

Regards,

Richard D. Goudie
Vice President
Federal IT Consulting,LLC (FEDITC)
2111 Wilson Blvd., Suite 600 Arlington,VA 22201
O: (703)286-7912 F: (270)574-7784