DBAsupport.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Assignment in Delhi -Oracle 10g & 10g AS

Arrow Assignment in Delhi -Oracle 10g & 10g AS

Hello Friends

We have a developed a MIS software catering to HARD/Road/Bridge/Building with Inventory and project monitoring. The Software is complete as per Client Server Architecture. Presently we have Oracle 9i , Windows NT/2003 Server, 32 bit .

We require to migrate it to 10g and deploy it on Oracle 10g application Server and impart training to the users/ developers .

I want some assistance from a consultant BASED IN DELHI REGION who has worked on 9i , Forms & reports ( 6i) and can migrate it to 10g , 10g AS ( making it web based ) on Windows Platform .

This is a pilot project and we are ready to take care of consulting charges.

Technical details

(1) Oracle 9i: Ver Rel2 (9.2.0.1.0) for windows
    (2) Server 512 MBR, present OS is NT4.0 we are upgrading it to Windows 2003
    (3) report and forms have been designed by d2k- form6i/report6i

Please I need IMMEDIATE support . You may call me at 09830251150

Thanks

S Roy

Amar

Guess you can take a shot here.
    and Roy,
    Why not try to migrate to RHEL since it's a pilot. You'll learn a great deal :-)
    Last edited by Tarry; 11-10-2005 at 07:30 PM.
    Tarry Singh
    I'm a JOLE(JavaOracleLinuxEnthusiast)
    TarryBlogging
    --- Everything was meant to be---

We can help.

I think I would be able to help. I am an Oracle DBA with strong proficiency in Oracle 9i/10g database and Oracle 9iAS/10gAS. THough I live In Canada but keep travelling to Delhi on business. Will be available in Delhi from Nov 17 - Dec 11. Please respond at manoj_kukreja@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by sandipan-roy
    Hello Friends

We have a developed a MIS software catering to HARD/Road/Bridge/Building with Inventory and project monitoring. The Software is complete as per Client Server Architecture. Presently we have Oracle 9i , Windows NT/2003 Server, 32 bit .

We require to migrate it to 10g and deploy it on Oracle 10g application Server and impart training to the users/ developers .

I want some assistance from a consultant BASED IN DELHI REGION who has worked on 9i , Forms & reports ( 6i) and can migrate it to 10g , 10g AS ( making it web based ) on Windows Platform .

This is a pilot project and we are ready to take care of consulting charges.

Technical details

(1) Oracle 9i: Ver Rel2 (9.2.0.1.0) for windows
    (2) Server 512 MBR, present OS is NT4.0 we are upgrading it to Windows 2003
    (3) report and forms have been designed by d2k- form6i/report6i

Please I need IMMEDIATE support . You may call me at 09830251150

Thanks

S Roy