Hi,
I pay referral fees if the referral results in a hire. Therefore, if the position
described below is not a match for you (i.e. qualifications, location,etc) but you know
of someone who would be qualified/interested in this opportunity, please contact me right away.

Thanks,
Bill Law, Recruiter:

Chicago Illinois (north suburb) company needs an Oracle DBA to join their staff.

Oracle/SAP and large OLAP database experience is highly desired.

Salary range 55-115K..depends on experience.

Relocation assistance is provided.

*Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.

*Responsibilities:
-RDBMS performance monitoring to identify potential problems and implement solutions.
-Create and enforce development standards/procedures to guarantee acceptable database
performance levels.
-Takes responsibility for ensuring that database development and production support procedures
are understood and followed by all appropriate personnel.
-Create and maintain shell scripts where necessary for loading, backing up, restoring
and recovering production and test databases.
-Create database backup and recovery strategies to rapidly recover any loss of data due
to system or user errors.
-Reorganize database structures when necessary to provide optimal performance and availability.
-Design database modifications that provide for flexibility, eliminate redundancy and
improve performance.
-Assist in the creation and implementation of data modeling procedures and practices.
-Enhance and maintain database recovery strategies for on-site and off-site recoverability.
-Work with analysts in new development and provide educational assistance, as needed.
-Support production databases 24X7.

*Requirements:
-Bachelors degree in an Information Services or Business-related area, or equivalent
work experience.
-Minimum of three plus years experience with Oracle database administration and tools
especially with large OLAP databases.
-Minimum of 3 years experience supporting the modules in SAP or an ERP system on an
Oracle database.
-Expertise with BRTools for SAP maintenance and monitoring.
-Solid expertise developing database strategies around info providers, data classes,
cubes and ODS development.
-Skilled in performance tuning large scale SAP databases a plus. (1TB or larger in size).
-Strong working knowledge of UNIX and AIX Operating Systems, EMC SAN technologies, and
Veritas Clustered fail over strategies.
-Solid analytical and problem solving skills.
-Experience with logical data modeling and physical relational database design.
-Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
-Understanding of communications transaction processing systems.
-Understanding of Internet, Intranet, electronic commerce and web-related technologies.

For immediate consideration, please email your resume as an attachment to:

OraStaff, Inc.
Email: oraman@verizon.net
Please Use Job Code: DBASupport/Chicago/Oracle SAP DBA/Ed N.
Phone: 1-800-549-8502.

I pay referral fees.
So please contact me if you know of anyone who would be qualified/interested in the
posiition*described above- if it is not a match for your skills.
Thanks,
Bill Law