0. You may not vote on this poll
  • W32PRD.TMP

0 0%
  • netc23.ins

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: netc

netc

The problem is that during the installation I always seem to get the message
    "netc23.ins.ins(122) file not found while copying W32PRD.TMP" on every install I do,
    this is during the installation of SQL*NET easy config files, after that the installation just stops.
    Does anyone know what the error message means, and how do I stop it occurring. Thank you for your interest.
    Last edited by Aliado; 01-28-2004 at 06:17 AM.

"netc23.ins.ins(122) file not found while copying W32PRD.TMP" on every install I do,
    this is during the installation of SQL*NET easy config files, after that the installation just stops.
    Does anyone know what the error message means, and how do I stop it occurring. Thank you for your interest.