Growing company in the Orlando area is in need of an DBA with Oracle 11i Financials, Oracle 9i and 8i experience. This is a newly created position and a brand new Oracle 11i financials implementation. Provides Oracle 8i and 9i Database and 11i Financial Applications expertise to support our Financials implementation and ongoing production support. Provides Oracle DBA expertise to other custom developed applications on the Oracle platform. Work with Financial Applications business users to understand their needs and make appropriate configuration changes to meet those needs. Performance tuning (Oracle 8i and 9i and Applications 11i). Backup / disaster recovery planning and execution. Make minor Oracle Applications changes. Apply upgrades and patches to database, applications and operating systems. Perform back-end database development duties as needed including stored procedures and triggers.

Requirements:

. BSCS or related 4 year degree
. Experienced with Oracle Financials Applications 11i administration including implementation and production support.
. Some Functional knowledge of Oracle 11i Financials is required.
. Experienced with Oracle Database and Applications structures and usage
. Experienced with Oracle 9i and 8i database administration in a highly available production environment
. Experienced with administering Oracle E-Business Intelligence Suite
. Strong Linux and SQL skills
. Ability to communicate effectively with all staff levels
. Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident of the USA
. Experience with Oracle Forms and Reports is a plus

Qualified candidates should forward a Word resume to:careers@ritatech.com.