DBAsupport.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Query on WEBDB

Hi,

I am trying to do a search button for a form using webdb. There is currently a "Query" button that can be used for building a form. Is there any way to query the database and output the result in descending order? Currently, it is in ascending order. Thanks.

Hi mooks,

While building form, it will ask whether you want to create the form based on the table or query...Then you choose the Query option and specifiy the order by in your query...It may solve your problem....

nag

Hi,

What if the form has already been builded based on table, is there any ways to modify it to change it to by query so that i can output the result in descending order please? Thanks! :)

Hello,

1. If I am to use query by example, then I will be able to order in desc order if i have created the form from scratch, however i will not be able to create an interface for it, am i right?

2. If i have searched the table using the "Query" button from the interface, when I clicked on "Reset", how come the fields doesn't clear for me to do another query?

Thanks! :D