db_oci8.inc OR db_oci9.inc
Recently I have made a change from 8i to 9i and I think that the script db_oci8.inc doesn't work with 9i. Is there anyone else who encountred this problem? Were you able to solve it and how? Does anyone know where to get the script db_oci9.inc?
I've got this file:
* Oracle/OCI8 accessor based on Session Management for PHP3
* (C) Copyright 1999-2000 Stefan Sels email@example.com
* based on db_oracle.inc by Luis Francisco Gonzalez Hernandez
* contains metadata() from db_oracle.inc 1.10
* $Id: db_oci8.inc,v 1.5 2003/04/10 11:58:14 daniel Exp $
I'm looking forward to your reaction.
I use PHP on AS10g and configure it this way:
You'll see that this still uses the oci8 PHP module. We currently connect to 10g databases with this and experience no problems.
I don't understand the problem ou are having.
I'm no expert at PHP, but it works for me.
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width