DBAsupport.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Senior DBA - Bay Area, CA

Senior DBA - Bay Area, CA

I expect a Senior DBA req to open up at my place pretty soon. This new hire will be working with me. Awesome/well-known company. You can expect decent $ and benefits.

HR hasn't posted this anywhere yet. So I don't have a formal job desc.

The deal is :
    Requirements - BARE MIMINUM 5 years exp as a 'systems' DBA. (Not Oracle applications stuff) - 9i,8i,8,7.3.4. 10g would be nice. RMAN, DG, usual performance tuning / monitoring etc etc. RAC and iAS would be nice.
    Platforms - name it.

I've come across boatloads of crappy/made-up resumes. Please don't waste either of our time, if you aren't really good. Also, don't expect responses from me. I'll get in touch when the req has been formally approved.

Email resumes to dropthisaccount@yahoo.com

Thanks.
    PS : No Visa sponsership.

Re: Senior DBA - Bay Area, CA

Originally posted by Axr2
    I expect a Senior DBA req to open up at my place pretty soon. This new hire will be working with me. Awesome/well-known company. You can expect decent $ and benefits.

HR hasn't posted this anywhere yet. So I don't have a formal job desc.

The deal is :
    Requirements - BARE MIMINUM 5 years exp as a 'systems' DBA. (Not Oracle applications stuff) - 9i,8i,8,7.3.4. 10g would be nice. RMAN, DG, usual performance tuning / monitoring etc etc. RAC and iAS would be nice. Platforms - name it.

I've come across boatloads of crappy/made-up resumes. Please don't waste either of our time, if you aren't really good. Also, don't expect responses from me. I'll get in touch when the req has been formally approved.

Email resumes to dropthisaccount@yahoo.com

Thanks.
    PS : No Visa sponsership.
    The above req didn't go through the last time. It has opened up again. I understand that it is an *immediate* hire this time. If you think you fit the bill, please send your resume to dropthisaccount@yahoo.com

I don't check emails at the above account too often. It'll be great if you could PM me, should you send me one.