DBAsupport.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: An Early Friday Posting

Hybrid View

An Early Friday Posting

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/05/04/til....ap/index.html

So, given that
    ... troops on the scene said they were immediately sure Tillman was killed by a barrage of American bullets.

The documents show that officers erroneously reported that Tillman was killed by enemy fire, destroyed critical evidence and initially concealed the truth from his brother, also an Army Ranger, who was near the attack...
    then when the Army says "no systemic problems at Abu Ghraib -- senior officers not to blame", is that credible? Wouldn't it be like Enron investigating themselves?
    David Aldridge,
    "The Oracle Sponge"

Senior Manager, Business Intelligence Development
    XM Satellite Radio
    Washington, DC

Oracle ACE

then when the Army says "no systemic problems at Abu Ghraib -- senior officers not to blame", is that credible? Wouldn't it be like Enron investigating themselves?

I don't need to read those sort of columns to know that, if gov-ern-ment is involved, of course it would be like enron investigating themselves

If those type of people are left to their own devices, they will bring themselves down and hard, but left unchecked, as was the case in that article, there will always be collateral damage.
    Rick

Sigh.....those were the days my friend, I thought they'd never end.
    I too remember when this place was coo.

Post Hello, good site! Respect :-)

Good site Respect for admin...