DBAsupport.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Regrading Tab & Stacked Canvas!!!

Hybrid View

Regrading Tab & Stacked Canvas!!!

Hello there,

I am tryng to create an application using Oracle Forms 6i. I have my main Content Canvas, a Tab Canvas and a Stacked Canvas. I am having problem with my Tab canvas showing at runtime, when I create my stacked canvas. I have this order in my Canvas node in the object navigator.

1.Content Canvas
    2.Tab Canvas
    3. Stacked Canvas

Content canvas and tab canvas work fine and show up at runtime in my main window. As i said, earlier if i start creating stacked canvas, my tab canvas. I don't have any triggers and no code just plain basic form. I know i can use show_view to show my my canvas but I am trying to understand the working of it and the order of the canvases as to how to make my tab canvas show up, even if i have stack canvas in my form. I would really appreciate your reply. thanks.

okay, i figured it out guys. The order of Canvases when you have all kind of canvases in your form.

Stacked
    Content
    Tab

My main form that shows up is the Content canvases but it needs to be below all your Stacked Canvases and then after the content comes your tab canvas. I hope it helps those who are like me, a novice.