DBAsupport.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Senior Oracle Application Architect eBusiness Suite 11i

Senior Oracle Application Architect eBusiness Suite 11i

I am Urgently looking for an Oracle eBusiness Applications Architect 11i spec below if you are looking for a new role or know someone who would be interested, please don't hesitate to send an upto date cv to cv_kh@paragonit.com
    Thanks
    Kevin
    A leading Oracle Partner is looking URGENTLY for Oracle Applications Architect with excellent experience of the 11i eBusiness Suite. Supporting clients across the UK in the analysis, design and development and test of solutions in support of the eBusiness Suite including reports, interfaces and data migration. You will have a proven track record in a consultancy environment within a similar role working on either HR, Payroll, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Financials. To be suitable for this role you will have a t least 3 years experience in a similar role, strong skills in PL/SQL,SQL*Plus,SQL Loader, Developer 6i, eBusiness Suite 11i, Workflow and Discoverer. This is an urgent role and needing permanent starters for mid January 2005
    Kevin Harding

Rate?
    Jeff Hunter

Salary for the role is anything upto around the £55k Mark are you interested???
    Kevin Harding

Mark.... LOL

Originally posted by pando
    Mark.... LOL
    maybe that's per month!!
    Jeff Hunter

perm roles like i said
    Kevin Harding