DBAsupport.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Problem with selective transport of certain partitions of a patitioned table

some guys always take things wrong.. GOD help them..
    funky...

"I Dont Want To Follow A Path, I would Rather Go Where There Is No Path And Leave A Trail."

"Ego is the worst thing many have, try to overcome it & you will be the best, if not good, person on this earth"

Ok. Let's close this stupid story with a merry christmas and happy new year to everybody... With or without access to metalink

Bye.

Coming to your original post, there are plenty of ways to extract data from one DB and move it to another DB.
    Why do you consider only "RECOVERY METHOD" that too you need only 2 months data?

Tamil

Originally posted by metello
    Excellent!!! I've just noticed that pando is a moderator here!!! And I was worried about my offtopics!!! A moderator who insultes people asking for information... Great!...
    I agree.. DBAs are bit short tempered here. :-) They pounce on you if you are not at their level.. I know a forum where you can see authers of famous books replying for your queries. Definitely, they will not pounce on you. You can mail me at nagarjuna13@yahoo.com to get that forum URL. I cant give that URL here as that will be like advertising some other site.

DBAs,

I am sorry for that the above comments. But, that's what I have seen here. I remember fighting with Pando in my 1st ever thread in this forum. Offcourse with difference id. That was nagarjuina1 I guess. The seniors with such abundent knowledge forget to stick to basics. Basic of respecting others. :-)
    -nagarjuna