I am looking for a Senior Oracle eBusiness Suite Project Manager please find spec below if you are looking for a new role and have the below skills do not hesitate to send me an upto date cv to cv_kh@paragonit.com
Thanks
Kevin
Working for a multinational successful Oracle partner, you will come on board as an Oracle eBusiness Suite 11i Project Manager. Supporting clients across the UK in the implementation and upgrade of Oracle eBusiness Suite based solutions. You will have a proven track record of successful project delivery to time and budget. Your responsibilities will include the development of detailed project plans. As a minimum the candidate will have experience of a wide range of Oracle 11i apps but as a minimum you will have led projects on the implementation of Oracle HR and Payroll.
To be suitable for this role, you will have at least one full lifecycle implementation experience within Oracle eBusiness Suite 11i, 5-6 years project management experience with excellent project methodology skills ideally Prince II