DBA : ERP Performance & Availability
Are you a self starter that can drive issues to closure with minimum supervision. Then read on... ( This is not a team lead or manager position.. for techies who want to be heavily involved in extensive ERP tuning only)
A Fortune 50 company is looking for Mid to Senior Level Database Administrators in Atlanta with extensive Performance and Availability Management Expertise.
Typical work day includes
1. Managing and Reporting on Performance and Availability of multiple ERP environments
2. Creation of metrics and manage the adherence to P&A SLA's
3. Extensive Performance Troubleshooting and Production Support
4. Drive pro-active Monitoring, Tuning and provide Oncall Support ( Rotation ) as a part of the team
1. Extensive Oracle, Oracle ERP and Unix Troubleshooting Skills ( 5 Years)
2. Extensive SQL and Oracle Concurrent Manager Tuning Expertise ( 3 Years )
3. Excellent Communication Skills
4. Large Oracle ERP Environment Experience is a plus
How to apply :
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width